The school seeks to achieve its mission within a caring, safe and challenging environment in the following manners: –
- To impart education that shall promote educational excellence, physical fitness, emotional and spiritual health, social awareness and concern for environment in each ECBS learner through our own learning systems and practices.
- To help develop learners who think for themselves and propagate belief in unity in diversity couple with contemporary living.
- To seek to inspire our learners to become informed, resilient, forthright, resourceful and ethical citizens.
To encourage our learners to actively participate in different sporting and cultural activities as determined by the school
To become a leading Combined Boarding School in the District and Province, Providing and promoting holistic |Educators which strives to enhance the spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and physical potential of our learners.
- The principles governing the achievement of the vision and mission statement shall be dependent on the following core values:
- Love and Compassion
- Health and Vitality
- Positivity (right attitude)
- Learning for life
Who We Are
The school was established after the closure and amalgamation of 6 farm schools. The statement was made by the Honorable Premier of Mpumalanga Province that the boarding facilities be for learners who were currently attending farm schools. The hostel strategy is in line with the national policy which seeks to address among others the following: –
- Improve the quality of learning and teaching in farm school/small schools.
- Improve the quality of lives of the people in rural development policy of the RSA.
The following farm schools were identified by the Premier: –
- Bazenzele Primary School
- Edelsteem Combined School
- Mahlose Primary School
- Mooibank Primary School
- Twyfelhoek Combined School
- Sinethemba Secondary School (Girls)
Year Built : 2011
Property : Farm
Owner : Department of Education
Agreement : No agreement was signed between the farm owner and the DET